Faith again sat in the lotus position, while her pussy made a bubbling sound and even more flowed from it. I untied the bow on Vera's back while she unhooked the garters of her stockings, helped to unlace them, after which she took off the corset over her head.
Waking up in the morning on the train, he recalled with pleasure his vacation, how he swam, how beautiful his daughter had become, how prettier the city had become in recent years, that his son-in-law was a real man, a hard worker. In his body, he felt a charge of vivacity and youth. His soul felt good and calm, because there was no longer anything in his mind and memory that would connect him with the love relationship between him and Lyubasha.
Slava suddenly saw faces familiar to him, at the end of the park, under a lantern, his old friends were sitting. Kostya, Stas, Dima and some girl. She was sitting next to Stas, it was clear that they were together. They greeted each other, after talking a little, the guys called in their company for a drink. He refused because he did not want to spoil the evening, but he remained in the company. Soon Stas and his girl decided to go for a walk alone. It is noteworthy that exactly where everyone knew there is a place where you can hide from prying eyes and do whatever you want. Everyone understood everything, after seeing them off, they began to discuss their "male" topics. Everyone said what they thought of the guys. They got a little drunk and started talking about cars, about how they drank on the black last week and about girls. Kostya talked about how he slept with a girl whom he knew for five minutes, about the fact that this was his night and stuff like that. Dima began to tell that he was sucked off by a common friend of theirs when they were sitting in a local cinema. Slava understood that everyone embellishes their story. When it was his turn, he thought: "Is it worth telling how he finished Irka today, or to tell something about which they have no idea that someone can tell." Deciding that he can tell you without names, of course, he began:
liveartbcs.com/switzerland/10-02-2022-1. He felt the warmth spread through his body with incredible speed, as the width of his trousers prevented his cock from escaping. He seated the girl in front of him, sitting as comfortably as possible in the chair, and finally freed himself. He grabbed her hair tightly and shoved his cock as deep into her mouth as possible. Tears flowed from her eyes again, tears of pleasure. He was so hot, so big, she licked the head of his cock, his lube was like a breath of air. And now the girl herself, enjoying what was happening, took it completely. His breathing became more rapid every second, he moved forward and forward. An unusual feeling covered him completely, it spread all over his body with goosebumps and tingling. Consciousness was so clouded that he did not even understand everything that was going on around him, although he hardly wanted to understand everything. She swallowed everything, to the last drop. If he was the one who devoured emotions, then she was the one who devoured him all. She completed her task*.
I just lay down tired and watched them, Max quietly walked around her from behind, spread his buttocks and skillfully entered the first time. Yes, he got to the fullest ... Galchonok as if off the chain, she pressed on him with all her might, he just sat, stroking her hips, but she tried in every possible way to plant more and more. They finished at the same time...
Yes, let's sit down, otherwise you may not be able to stay on your feet from my proposal.
Suddenly I saw a mirror covered with a black cloth, opposite it was a small sofa. I sat down on the sofa and began to think about what I can see in the mirror by pulling off this fabric. Probably, this is a special game that the owners of the laugh room came up with. Above the mirror there was a sign with the inscription: “Here you will see what you yourself want to see.” I don’t really believe in mysticism and I’m not prone to any adventures, and therefore I was not at all intrigued - I decided to pull off the black fabric only to make sure that this was another deception, a mocking joke on visitors.